• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

K75C - - Is there a tall windscreen option?

All these questions and answers are leading me to think I’d be best served by a later model K75 that came stock with the Showa forks, ABS brakes, and upgraded alternator.

If I had the bug to buy another K75 I would buy a late model K75S with ABS. Red or blue.
I could also be temped by a white K75C like the one I posted above, except not the low seat model. That year K75C did not have ABS, or the better forks and alternator. I just like the looks of that bike.

If I had the bug to buy another K75 I would buy a late model K75S with ABS. Red or blue.
I could also be temped by a white K75C like the one I posted above, except not the low seat model. That year K75C did not have ABS, or the better forks and alternator. I just like the looks of that bike.

I think that white K75C was a special edition model, only in 1988, no? The “C” does look especially nice in that color scheme, very classic looking.

I think that white K75C was a special edition model, only in 1988, no? The “C” does look especially nice in that color scheme, very classic looking.

You may be right, I've only seen a few and the ones I saw were the low seat model.

I have a question for 98lee. Were most of the late model naked K75 bikes the low seat model?

You may be right, I've only seen a few and the ones I saw were the low seat model.

I have a question for 98lee. Were most of the late model naked K75 bikes the low seat model?

The info I’ve seen on the 1988 K75C white special edition indicated low seat was standard spec along with heated grips and saddle bags.

While waiting for 98Lee’s reply, I’ll mention my understanding that the naked “Standard” model came with the low-seat as the standard spec, but the regular seat was an available option. The majority of “Standard” models I’ve seen (in ads, not in person) have low seats, but a fair number have the standard height seat.

Voni had two of the '88 K75s, white with the red pinstripes. Both were low seat models. One started life as a "C" but I converted it to the headlight surround and International shield as on the "T" or Standard. The other was a low seat Standard.

VIN last 7 = 0132356 and 0132615

Back