• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Sidecar purchase

On the Adventure Rider forum there is a sub-forum called "Hacks". There is a sticky thread called "FS, Fleabay, & CL stuff goes here!" On that thread there are multiple people who post pictures and links other sites where there are rigs for sale. Airhead rigs pop up regularly and if you look for posts for the last month or so you might just find what you are looking for.

You can also join the United Sidecar Association. They have a forum section for rigs for sale.

A friend picked up an airhead EML rig on Vancouver Island earlier this week that was listed on BC craigslist. I have seen a couple on kijiji over the last three years when I set the search for Canada. As the previous poster mentioned the USCA site has a flea market and you might post a want ad for an EML. There was an airhead with an EML for sale in northern BC a year or two ago. If you want more info PM me and I will see if I still have some contact info.

Another option... I know you requested info on an EML rig but if you are open to options there is a well set up 95 R100RT with a Kenna car built and installed by DMC with a leading link “unit fork” on Lethbridge Alberta kijiji. Not mine but I am familiar with the rig.

What specifically are you looking for? More modern or vintage? Airhead, brick or oilhead?

Back