• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

R1200RTW T shirts

I figure that I already carry the BMW logos around on my bike for free so I'm not going to pay for a shirt and be a walking billboard for them. When BMW decides to pay me to also be a billboard for them I'll wear a logo bearing shirt. Just my $.02. I did have the buying experience from hell at the dealership where I bought my RT from after I paid in full for the bike up to finally getting it delivered over 30 days later so I do however have a BMW logo on a shirt that also bears the dealer name in a red circle with a diagonal line and says, "Love the bike, Hate the dealer" on it.

LOL .... I love my dealer and am happy to advertise for them. They take good care of me and I do the same for them.

I have had 2 excellent experiences with Max BMW up your way. Treated be very good on 2 of my Americade trips when I needed on the road service. Would stop there again for sure.

I have found that wearing a t-shirt/hat/sweatshirt or whatever can be a good easy way of being able to have a chat with someone that has like interests. This works especially well when you are not “actually” involved with what is on the piece of clothing.
OM

It has taken a while… but I got this hat from autumn riders… it took them about 2 and a 1/2 weeks to make the hat… and then I was very envious of all the places the hat went before it got to me… I would love to have riden that trip... It was not the fault of autumn riders… it's just the way the Post Office is doing business right now

Attachments

• IMG_20200801_190913054.jpg
    IMG_20200801_190913054.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 73
R1200RTW Tshirt

The back I hope
Tom Casey
16 R1200RT w
75 R75/6

Attachments

• 737087539__IMG_000000_000000_877354.jpg
    737087539__IMG_000000_000000_877354.jpg