• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Repair manual suggestions

tkajah4166

Hello gang!

I know that this info may be somewhere hiding in this site but can't seem to locate too quickly so I am asking . I am new to owning a BMW and love doing things for myself and not relying on paying someone to do it for me.

Where is the best or what is the recommended repair manual that has the accurate information for my 2009 G650GS bike? I looked on the Haynes website but the specific model is not listed, I can assume that the F650 is the same but what is the model year cut off for association between these two model years?

Please send me your suggestions of where to look to grab one or if you have one you would like to sell to me that works also.

Thanks~ Tom

Back