• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rider Magazine

lee

Debbie's Servant
Awhile back there was a thread or post about Rider Magazine not mailing the print issues and going digital.
I emailed Mark Tuttle and he gave me the new email and number for customer service.

Mark said:
. Please contact our new customer service department by email customerservice@epgmediallc.com or call (763) 383-4492 regarding your subscription and they will respond as soon as possible. It will help if you have your mailing label from a previous issue handy.

Here's the email from customer service.

Good morning, Lee,

Rider April and May did not print due to the COVID-19 outbreak; your subscription will be extended by 2 issues.

Here are the links to both issues:
https://read.epgmediallc.com/i/1217118-april-2020

https://read.epgmediallc.com/i/1235046-may-2020

https://read.epgmediallc.com/i/1251486-june-2020

June links went out but we are still trying to get it to press. If that does not happen, your subscription will be extended further.

We will be back to print as soon as we can.

Sincerely,

Robin Cooper

Last edited:
Awhile back there was a thread or post about Rider Magazine not mailing the print issues and going digital.
I emailed Mark Tuttle and he gave me the new email and number for customer service.

Here's the email from customer service.

I received the same reply to my inquires about my printed copies.

Rider

I got home from Wisconsin September 30th and found the September issue in the mail.E759E09E-74D2-4D70-92D3-B3DE575E7A12.jpeg
Sorry for rotation

I got home from Wisconsin September 30th and found the September issue in the mail.View attachment 80671
Sorry for rotation

I've been getting the print magazine again for several months now.
Last week I received the June issue and today I received the digital version of the October issue by email.

I've been getting the print magazine again for several months now.
Last week I received the June issue and today I received the digital version of the October issue by email.

No joy here. I have sent 3 emails to Rider customer service and no reply. Sure would like to get the printed version again. On the digital have notice most of the writing crew are gone now. Even Clem’s column has been recycled. Rider used to be the best. Wonder how long Mark T will be around.

No joy here. I have sent 3 emails to Rider customer service and no reply. Sure would like to get the printed version again. On the digital have notice most of the writing crew are gone now. Even Clem’s column has been recycled. Rider used to be the best. Wonder how long Mark T will be around.

Did you use the new customer service email or phone number in post #1?

I don't think that you should hold your breath waiting for a print edition. I am a subscriber and have been getting the electronic version for awhile. The electronic version can be viewed on-line or downloaded.

Current and recent electronic back issues can be accessed via the link below -

https://read.epgmediallc.com/rider-magazine-free-digital/october-2020-2

Here is a link to another related electronic magazine from the same publisher -

https://read.epgmediallc.com/favorite-rides-destinations-by-rider/spring-2020-2

Hey Rider customer service Got back to me. They said they are printing issues again and would send me September’s . October’s issue isn’t ready yet they said ....why ???? Now I’ll see if they really send one out.

Hey Rider customer service Got back to me. They said they are printing issues again and would send me September’s . October’s issue isn’t ready yet they said ....why ???? Now I’ll see if they really send one out.

I think they are still playing catch up and running one month behind.
I don't care if it's one month behind as long as they send me the print issue.

There are many things that are running behind due the current world situation. The supply chain, whether it be pumps, motors or magazines are not running as smooth as pre-pandemic times.
OM

There are many things that are running behind due the current world situation. The supply chain, whether it be pumps, motors or magazines are not running as smooth as pre-pandemic times.
OM

I get the pandemic has really screwed things up but not to say anything and not tell your subscribers anything, some subscribers getting the printed version and then not answer emails is not acceptable. I have been a 20 year subscriber ......it just stinks.

I get the pandemic has really screwed things up but not to say anything and not tell your subscribers anything, some subscribers getting the printed version and then not answer emails is not acceptable. I have been a 20 year subscriber ......it just stinks.

I gave up and unsubscribed. Not that that is really possible but I tried and I expect nothing, nada, zero, zilch, while I hope they can somehow survive. My few bucks are not worth obsessing about: that only hurts me, not them. They are all in all harmed far more worse than I am missing one more less than perfect magazine.

Hey got my printed September issue ! Now let’s see if I get any more via USPS or will I have to call customer service again.:D

Back