• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anybody know of deals on Nav VI?

jstrube

John.
I'm looking to get a NAV VI, and looking for any deals out there. Any leads?

Any rumors as to the next gen coming out?

Thanks!

John.

If nothing comes of this information wise, I will move it over to the Gear section tomorrow or so.
OM

The June issue of the ON shows Bob's BMW gives MOA members a 15% discount.

On my third NAV VI

The June issue of the ON shows Bob's BMW gives MOA members a 15% discount.

OP: in this case the best advice I could give anyone would be to purchase a new one, and work the best deal you can using your MOA discounts, etc.

I’m currently on my 3rd NAV VI. Two were defective (data converter failure... “ghosting”) a common defect in the earlier editions. Buying new, I was able to get replacements through Garmin free of charge, with a week turn around on the second scenario. Any used NAV VI I bought at this point would be highly circumspect, with no guarantee.

And I do recommend the NAV VI. When used to it’s full potential (you will have to get yourself educated on the technology) it is a major asset to the bike and the riding experience, so much so, I feel lost without it, (pun intended).

Back