• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

HEED Crash bars for BMW F 850 GS Adventure

Does anyone in MOA have any experience with HEED products?

HeedCB.JPGhttps://heedshop.eu/en_US/p/Crash-bars-for-BMW-F-850-GS-Adventure-Bunker-silver/537

Description: Crash bars type Bunker for BMW F 850 GS Adventure motorcycles.

Crash bars are mounted in 4 points on both sides and have 2 connections of both sides in the front. This solution gives a non-standard stability and durability. This piping protects all sensitive parts of a motorcycle. The lines of crash bars match the shape of the motorcycle, what gives it an original character.

Crash bars are available in black and silver. Black version can be found in a separate offer in our store.

The set contains:

. piping for left and right side of a motorcycle,
. installation set including all necessary parts for installation,
. installation instruction with pictures.

Technical data:
Compatible with: BMW F 850 GS Adventure
Crash bars type: Bunker
Colour: Silver or Black
Left and right side connection points: 2
Anchorage points per side: 4
Material used: Steel pipe 25mm x 2mm

I have a set of rear protection bars on my R1200RT. Other than no instructions included, they were shipped well and fit perfectly. I think it took about ~9 days to come from Poland after I purchased them directly from their eBay store. I haven't put them through any testing so far, but they are holding up!

I purchased a set of Full Bunker Heed's for my 1100 GS about 4 years ago, March 2016.

My experience has been a positive one. The build quality is very heavy duty, as the tubing was the thickest and most stout of any bars being offered at the time for my bike. The welds were perfect, finish top notch, and fit was very precise. I have had no issues over the 4 years, and multiple drops, with any breakage on bars or bike. Last year I finally refinished with VHT Epoxy Paint and returned finish to like new.

At the time of purchase, the exchange rate with Poland was to my advantage, and I think the whole set was around the $350 mark, giving great value. Shipping was about 2 weeks then, not sure how it would be in today's Covid world.

Zero Regrets.

View attachment 78815

Back