• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Wunderlich EV01 Adaptive Foot Pegs

I was looking at their new product earlier today. The price is really up there. By the time you piece it altogether you're over $400.00. And 4 -5 weeks to get the peg itself. They are almost as proud of their products, price wise, as BMW is of their's. For about half the price Suburban Machinery has a pretty good kit....just not as adjustable. However, must say, the adjustability is worth something. Those links, 30 or 50mm?

Last edited:
From Order to delivery

I ordered mine on a Monday and had them by Friday. Yes they are about twice as expensive as I think they should be, but nothing come close to their flexibility. I installed the 50mm.

I did have to adjust the foot brake down about 1/2 an inch and adjusted the gear-shift lever to be seamless with my riding boots.
Standing puts me at the right height and balance point.
kickstand-mod.JPG
I had to modify my kick stand a bit, the bar for easy deployment with your foot hit my boot heel limiting foot positions on the port peg, I cut it off to about 1 inch, I can still use it to deploy my stand, but it no longer interferes with my boot on the peg.

Last edited:
Rode 200 miles on new pegs

I did a 200 mile loop today. The first 100 miles was on USFS & BLM gravel and dirt road between Emmett and Cambridge Idaho. This part of the ride I stood on the pegs about 20% of the three hours it took to complete. Very satisfied with the peg placement and foot bed. Typically after a ride like this my lower back is in spasm, but with the lowered position, I am not as hunched over so my back feels pretty good for someone who is 70 and spent 5 hours riding hard. I am very happy with them so far, but are the worth the $$$, that is an individual determination, for me I think so, but if you don't need the range other lowered peg options may be better for you.cambridge loop.jpg

From what I've seen, if you go with the rubber peg cover option you'd be giving up a 1/3 to 1/2 of the lowering their 24/30/50mm links provide. $400.00 is quite a bit for what you get. The cost has to be made up in what comfort they provide...over the competition. So yes, a very individual choice.

From what I've seen, if you go with the rubber peg cover option you'd be giving up a 1/3 to 1/2 of the lowering their 24/30/50mm links provide. $400.00 is quite a bit for what you get. The cost has to be made up in what comfort they provide...over the competition. So yes, a very individual choice.

If you ride a lot off pavement, and
If when you do you stand on the pegs a bit, and
If when you stand on the pegs you get back pain from bending over, and
If you can lower the pegs, and
If that means you don't have back pain;
then a few hundred bucks is probably worth it to allow you to enjoy your $20,000 motorcycle.

This is not a cheap hobby.

If you ride a lot off pavement, and
If when you do you stand on the pegs a bit, and
If when you stand on the pegs you get back pain from bending over, and
If you can lower the pegs, and
If that means you don't have back pain;
then a few hundred bucks is probably worth it to allow you to enjoy your $20,000 motorcycle.

This is not a cheap hobby.

It certainly isn't cheap. My point was the comparison between Suburban Mach and these. Other than being able to rotate, Suburban does the same for $160.00 less. Need to rotate, spend the extra. They do fit on lower price bikes also.

Back