• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New normal riding

k16gtw

The club went out for a ride on Saturday of course social distancing and masks when needed.
We had about 20 bikes and 2 B’s 1 GA 1 GTL and 2 Gt’s pretty good showing for the K’s this
week. Logged about 250 miles for the day a ton of bikes out riding. We will continue to follow
guide lines going forward stay healthy every body !

The club went out for a ride on Saturday of course social distancing and masks when needed.
We had about 20 bikes and 2 B’s 1 GA 1 GTL and 2 Gt’s pretty good showing for the K’s this
week. Logged about 250 miles for the day a ton of bikes out riding. We will continue to follow
guide lines going forward stay healthy every body !

What Club? Riding where? I certainly couldn't tell looking at your profile.

One group mostly back roads and :thumb
from Collinsville ct to Bantam for some
hand sanitizer from a local distillery then
to Kent falls area then back to old Saybrook.
Riding with the CRVBMW group. Operating in the fourm
with I phone can’t add pics still working at it. I would like to
add that the money from the sanitizer goes to local
food bank

Last edited:
The Harley group I ride with had a ride Sunday, twenty bikes and twenty-seven people. Then the took off and rode into Minnesota which was somewhat locked down yet. My wife and I talked about going, but a bit nervous of the COVID crap. Where we work the bosses are very concerned so we decided to play it safe and not go with. I don't see twenty-seven people social distancing very well. We did go for a ride, just the two of us.

Back