Thread: Any Late Breaking News on Indianapolis Dealer ?

Any Late Breaking News on Indianapolis Dealer ?

I`m just wandering. Its been late October since we lost our Motorrad Dealer ? Rumours about Tom Wood Motorsports may have died with the Covid-19 ?

Hangered... but aimed out flyhi2cfar's Avatar
    The Cincinnati Ohio riverfront (Ky side) & the Cape/Space Coast of Flordia.... when not out -- "travel'n"

Lightbulb Just another idea...

... since I don't have the information myself; but many within Indiana should consider utilizing one of nations newest MOTORRAD facilities.

In Middletown Ohio, nearby the Indiana/Ohio State Line, and just 95 miles from the SE Indy beltway via nice riding on state routes/no interstates,
    a very nice approach from countryside to smallish town.

Thats closer than the Louisville Ky dealer at 110 miles of interstate riding from south of the beltway, without the big city chaos!

Have a look at their website at BMW of Metro Cincinnati (Greater's Ice Cream!) and/or contact someone from the Charter Club our area.

Good to have options and may be a consideration for some, depending on your home-front and/or propensity for riding enjoyment.
    "travel'n" John... on a 2015 R1200GS / MOA# 102452
    "Keep a steady eye ahead, a firm grip on the throttle, be ready with brakes... for every mile of road there are two miles of the ditch"
    (words of wisdom credited to fellow MOA rider Bill T.)

Hangered... but aimed out flyhi2cfar's Avatar
    The Cincinnati Ohio riverfront (Ky side) & the Cape/Space Coast of Flordia.... when not out -- "travel'n"
    Just a follow-up to the preceding post. Yesterday I took my 55 mile ride from near downtown Cincy, via Lebanon (nice routing) to the new metro dealer.

A fellow from Plainfield IN, SW of Indy (stated it was 115mi) pulled in for service on his blue 08' RT.
    His second time over for various service's (12K & fuel gauge)... he likes it.

It was my first visit!
    "travel'n" John... on a 2015 R1200GS / MOA# 102452
    "Keep a steady eye ahead, a firm grip on the throttle, be ready with brakes... for every mile of road there are two miles of the ditch"
    (words of wisdom credited to fellow MOA rider Bill T.)

I had my first service completed at Tom Wood in early May. They have a certified BMW mechanic (came from defunct BMW of Indy store) and BMW computer. I provided the BMW filter. They did the service and set my minder date for next service. Still not an official dealer, but still suppose to take place...Covid has added a little time to the process.
    MOA #46783