• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Hampshire Bike Week Postponed

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
BIKE WEEK
NH Bike Week Postponed Due to Coronavirus Outbreak

The event known as Bike Week, which draws thousands of motorcycle riders to New Hampshire each June, has been postponed because of the coronavirus.

The Laconia City Council voted Monday to move the event from Aug. 22 to Aug. 30. It had been scheduled from June 13 to June 21.

Charlie St. Clair, executive director of the Laconia Motorcycle Week Association, said if the COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve by the beginning of August, the organization will have to reassess when to hold the rally.

More here- https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/nh-bike-week-postponed-due-to-coronavirus-outbreak/2115045/

OM

It's too bad, where will all the pirates go in this troubled time?

I think Power Rangers attend as well as Squids and Wingers :)

Part of the big problem is, from what I have gathered, 50% of New Hampshire’s economy is tourism based. Any of the places/states/organizations that miss on holding their events are going to suffer.
OM

Born in Laconia, made my first ride down the boulevard/boardwalk sitting on my grand mothers lap at 8 years old [ she let me steer ] in 1959. Starting in 1972 I attended every year until I left the NE in 04.

Which means I attended when the events were a wild weekend with little law enforcement, unlike the last several I'd attended. :thumb

Back