Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Awaiting the sugar cube

Quote Originally Posted by jstrube View Post
    I was born in '67, I have a smallpox scar. If I remember correctly, my brother, '70 does not.

I think I remember the sugar cube as well.
    Congratulations, I think you're the youngest of the regular forum contributors......
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    You are correct. The current vaccine is two shots.
    When I went back for the second shot, I asked what was different about it. They said nothing...just another shot of the same thing. I thought that was strange, but I guess they were just giving the body a second run at the vaccine to hopefully do a better job.

The first one really walloped me...I think I lost a couple of days because of how I felt. So I expected the same the second time around. But since I had already been exposed the first time, looks like my system tolerated it a lot better. Whew!!
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    When I went back for the second shot, I asked what was different about it. They said nothing...just another shot of the same thing. I thought that was strange, but I guess they were just giving the body a second run at the vaccine to hopefully do a better job.

The first one really walloped me...I think I lost a couple of days because of how I felt. So I expected the same the second time around. But since I had already been exposed the first time, looks like my system tolerated it a lot better. Whew!!
    It's gotta be better than a case of Shingles..... Wasn't fun.
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks