Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Service in Lake Havasu Ciity, AZ

  1. #1

    Service in Lake Havasu Ciity, AZ

    I'm new to the Lake Havasu City area and just wondering who is the best bmw dealership to go to for service in either Arizona, Nevada, or California? I'll also be looking for dirt bike riding buddies because I have a street licensed dirt bike and there are a ton of trails to explore out here in the desert.
    AL

  2. #2
    Registered User 92232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Posts
    56

    Service in Arizona

    Check out Iron Horse BMW in Tucson,AZ

    Bill

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by billspurgeon View Post
    Check out Iron Horse BMW in Tucson,AZ

    Bill


    They have an excellent reputation as a superb dealership.
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://web.bigbend.net/~glaves/

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by billspurgeon View Post
    Check out Iron Horse BMW in Tucson,AZ

    Bill
    Thanks Bill

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PGlaves View Post


    They have an excellent reputation as a superb dealership.
    Thanks Paul

  6. #6
    Mehrten
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    229

    Another Thumbs Up for Iron Horse Motorcycles

    Though its a bit of a ride to Tucson they are that good.

    A bit warm in Lake Havasu about this time ;)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mehrten View Post
    Though its a bit of a ride to Tucson they are that good.

    A bit warm in Lake Havasu about this time
    Thanks for the input regarding a good dealership, and yes it is a bit warm for this time of the year in Lake Havasu!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 98879 View Post
    I'm new to the Lake Havasu City area and just wondering who is the best bmw dealership to go to for service in either Arizona, Nevada, or California? I'll also be looking for dirt bike riding buddies because I have a street licensed dirt bike and there are a ton of trails to explore out here in the desert.
    AL
    Quite a bit closer than Tuscon, make contact with Colin at https://repartoveloce.com/ in Chandler, Az. 480-284-8433. He's a master bmw mechanic and the only person I'll allow to work on my GS.

    The other suggestion that's also a lot closer is http://motoghost.com/ Don't know them personally but a lot of BMW motor riders recommend this place as great service performed properly.

    And of course, Iron Horse in Tuscon as has been suggested, but that's a another couple hour ride south than the two above. Can't recommend Colin enough.
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by brownie0486 View Post
    Quite a bit closer than Tuscon, make contact with Colin at https://repartoveloce.com/ in Chandler, Az. 480-284-8433. He's a master bmw mechanic and the only person I'll allow to work on my GS.

    The other suggestion that's also a lot closer is http://motoghost.com/ Don't know them personally but a lot of BMW motor riders recommend this place as great service performed properly.

    And of course, Iron Horse in Tuscon as has been suggested, but that's a another couple hour ride south than the two above. Can't recommend Colin enough.
    Thanks for the information. Does Colin work at a shop or out of his home?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 98879 View Post
    Thanks for the information. Does Colin work at a shop or out of his home?
    He owns https://repartoveloce.com/ it's a shop as is motoghost
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

  11. #11
    Registered User Moto316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by brownie0486 View Post
    Quite a bit closer than Tuscon, make contact with Colin at https://repartoveloce.com/ in Chandler, Az. 480-284-8433. He's a master bmw mechanic and the only person I'll allow to work on my GS.

    The other suggestion that's also a lot closer is http://motoghost.com/ Don't know them personally but a lot of BMW motor riders recommend this place as great service performed properly.

    And of course, Iron Horse in Tuscon as has been suggested, but that's a another couple hour ride south than the two above. Can't recommend Colin enough.
    Motoghost is a great shop. The website still lists Omar as the owner, but he sold it to Jeremy and then Omar moved to Germany. Jeremy was the lead mechanic for many years and still does a lot of the wrenching.

  12. #12
    Registered User Moto316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by 98879 View Post
    I'm new to the Lake Havasu City area and just wondering who is the best bmw dealership to go to for service in either Arizona, Nevada, or California? I'll also be looking for dirt bike riding buddies because I have a street licensed dirt bike and there are a ton of trails to explore out here in the desert.
    AL
    There is one shop listed in https://ibmwr.org for Las Vegas. I believe Vegas is about 50 miles closer to you than Phoenix? I have never done any business with the Vegas shop but it might be worth checking out.

    https://ibmwr.org/index.php/independent-bmw-mechanics/

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto316 View Post
    Motoghost is a great shop. The website still lists Omar as the owner, but he sold it to Jeremy and then Omar moved to Germany. Jeremy was the lead mechanic for many years and still does a lot of the wrenching.
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto316 View Post
    There is one shop listed in https://ibmwr.org for Las Vegas. I believe Vegas is about 50 miles closer to you than Phoenix? I have never done any business with the Vegas shop but it might be worth checking out.

    https://ibmwr.org/index.php/independent-bmw-mechanics/
    50 miles closer to be exact. I know the two companies, motoghost and reparto, both get the job done with mechanics that have a stellar reputation for their work ethics and skills on Beemers.
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Similar Threads

  1. Lake Havasu to Loreto, Mexico (Feb '20)
    By flypacnw in forum Ride Reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2020, 06:27 PM
  2. Service in Salt Lake City
    By jw72combat in forum Regional West
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2018, 10:32 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 08:26 PM
  4. Lake Express on Lake Michigan
    By Tominator in forum Rally Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 11:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •