• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Weekly Digest

warthog

So I open up the digest I get via e-mail and want to read more of the comments but when I click on see more it takes me to the log in page for MOA. I log in and it dumps me to my profile page and not the comments I wanted to read. My profile shows 80% complete and that’s all I’m adding to my profile.

So I open up the digest I get via e-mail and want to read more of the comments but when I click on see more it takes me to the log in page for MOA. I log in and it dumps me to my profile page and not the comments I wanted to read. My profile shows 80% complete and that’s all I’m adding to my profile.

This is the new Membership Management System... you need to log in before you see anything. To see the News you then click on the "My Feed" ... and use the other buttons for other functions.

The hurdle of having to log-in first is keeping this system from being heavily used, and worse, if before you can contact fellow members there, you have to send them a Connection Request. I think this setting should be changed....

Ian

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 9.03.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 9.03.58 AM.png
    264.1 KB · Views: 107
Yeah, I have never used the MOA Digest because of the "user unfriendly" nature--a little too inquisitive for my comfort.

BMW MOA Weekly Digest

Hello;

I have a slightly different problem with the email weekly digest. When I click on view more (having already logged) my browser is opened and it switches between two separate screens back and forth too fast to read. One screen appears blank the other has a number of boxes one of which shows "Leading Contributors". I have never been able to follow these links.
I am running a iMac with Safari.

Regards

Neil

This is the new Membership Management System... you need to log in before you see anything. To see the News you then click on the "My Feed" ... and use the other buttons for other functions.

The hurdle of having to log-in first is keeping this system from being heavily used, and worse, if before you can contact fellow members there, you have to send them a Connection Request. I think this setting should be changed....

Ian

I believe it's the same member-management package used by the trade association I work for - YourMembership.com. It's one of the quirks of the system that you can't seem to get around. Another one that annoys me it that I have to use two different usernames/passwords to access the public side and the admin side of the system.

Back