Thread: MOA Weekly Digest

Angry MOA Weekly Digest

So I open up the digest I get via e-mail and want to read more of the comments but when I click on see more it takes me to the log in page for MOA. I log in and it dumps me to my profile page and not the comments I wanted to read. My profile shows 80% complete and thatís all Iím adding to my profile.
    Don Burns
    '02 R 1150 GSA
    "If everything is coming your way, then you're in the wrong lane."- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    So I open up the digest I get via e-mail and want to read more of the comments but when I click on see more it takes me to the log in page for MOA. I log in and it dumps me to my profile page and not the comments I wanted to read. My profile shows 80% complete and thatís all Iím adding to my profile.
    This is the new Membership Management System... you need to log in before you see anything. To see the News you then click on the "My Feed" ... and use the other buttons for other functions.

The hurdle of having to log-in first is keeping this system from being heavily used, and worse, if before you can contact fellow members there, you have to send them a Connection Request. I think this setting should be changed....

Ian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    '67 Trail 90 || '86 R80 G/SPD+ || '97 F650ST || '00 1150 GS || '07 Xchallenge || '13 CB500X || '14 Grom

Yeah, I have never used the MOA Digest because of the "user unfriendly" nature--a little too inquisitive for my comfort.
    Royce
    On the coast of Kansas
    2012 F800ST

BMW MOA Weekly Digest

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Hello;

I have a slightly different problem with the email weekly digest. When I click on view more (having already logged) my browser is opened and it switches between two separate screens back and forth too fast to read. One screen appears blank the other has a number of boxes one of which shows "Leading Contributors". I have never been able to follow these links.
    I am running a iMac with Safari.

Regards

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Visian View Post
    This is the new Membership Management System... you need to log in before you see anything. To see the News you then click on the "My Feed" ... and use the other buttons for other functions.

The hurdle of having to log-in first is keeping this system from being heavily used, and worse, if before you can contact fellow members there, you have to send them a Connection Request. I think this setting should be changed....

Ian
    I believe it's the same member-management package used by the trade association I work for - YourMembership.com. It's one of the quirks of the system that you can't seem to get around. Another one that annoys me it that I have to use two different usernames/passwords to access the public side and the admin side of the system.