• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Good Offer From AeroStich

akbeemer

SURVIVOR
Gist of an email from Aerostich.....

Update: We Will Be Closed March 28 - April 10, But...

1. Our website is still open and accepting orders.

2. Customer Care is working from home and will respond to questions. Limited hours M-F. Email service@aerostich.com for assistance. Include your telephone number and as much information as possible with order inquiries.

3. Voicemails left on our telephone system will not be answered until after we are allowed to re-open.

4. Orders will take longer to get out. Many garments and other items are in stock. Sewn manufacturing orders will have longer delays due to no production staff. When we re-open all sewn manufacturing orders will be produced in the order received.

5. During this period, gift certificates in any amount up to $2,000 are 25% off.
Gift Certificates may be purchased here: https://www.aerostich.com/gift-cert...-50454501&mc_cid=d71dfa56ad&mc_eid=29ecb25446

This closing is by order of the State of Minnesota.

Aerostich Offer

On same Email offer watch the videos the Kawasaki ads are funny the old Dunlap one will pucker some parts while you watch.
The gift certificates are a great deal. My birthday is Sunday and to keep others safe I purchased a small bag of candy for myself

image.jpg

I guess a gift certificate from aerostich would not hurt me. :)

Back