• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Calling Jim Low: Please pick up the Courtesy Phone

HSVPhil

AlaBeemer_Prez
Ms Mimi, in CT, asked online via the Feed, If members can't actually get out in some/many communities these days, "How Will I get my Starting Mileage form witnessed?" Will Mr Low & his compatriots come up with a plan for geographically challenged & Quarantined MOA Riders? :dunno Will a single Signature be acceptable :scratch {She did actually land in 3rd place for CT in the March ON report}? :thumb

She asks a reasonable question re: 1 April Starting Mileage submissions...
CIAO! HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
:wave

Ms Mimi, in CT, asked online via the Feed, If members can't actually get out in some/many communities these days, "How Will I get my Starting Mileage form witnessed?" Will Mr Low & his compatriots come up with a plan for geographically challenged & Quarantined MOA Riders? :dunno Will a single Signature be acceptable :scratch {She did actually land in 3rd place for CT in the March ON report}? :thumb

She asks a reasonable question re: 1 April Starting Mileage submissions...
CIAO! HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
:wave

Good Afternoon,
You are more then welcome to send your start form with a dated picture of your odometer(s) to the office for confirmation. Myself and my coworker can confirm this for you.
BMW MOA
2350 HWY 101 S
Greer, SC 29651

You can also email the form and pictures directly and I can print them off for you. tori@bmwmoa.org

Tori

As a side question, could we submit the form via email as well, thus eliminating the potential transmission of anything on the printed goods, licked envelopes, etc.? Perhaps a dedicated email could be set up so as not to overwhelm an individual's email..

Cheers!

As a side question, could we submit the form via email as well, thus eliminating the potential transmission of anything on the printed goods, licked envelopes, etc.? Perhaps a dedicated email could be set up so as not to overwhelm an individual's email..

Cheers!

Or, specify wording for the email subject line, so that it can be easily sorted to a folder, and processed later... e.g., "2020 Summer Mileage Contest" or "2020 Annual Mileage Contest"

Back