Thread: Calling Jim Low: Please pick up the Courtesy Phone

Calling Jim Low: Please pick up the Courtesy Phone

Ms Mimi, in CT, asked online via the Feed, If members can't actually get out in some/many communities these days, "How Will I get my Starting Mileage form witnessed?" Will Mr Low & his compatriots come up with a plan for geographically challenged & Quarantined MOA Riders? Will a single Signature be acceptable {She did actually land in 3rd place for CT in the March ON report}?

She asks a reasonable question re: 1 April Starting Mileage submissions...
    CIAO! HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

Quote Originally Posted by HSVPhil View Post
    Ms Mimi, in CT, asked online via the Feed, If members can't actually get out in some/many communities these days, "How Will I get my Starting Mileage form witnessed?" Will Mr Low & his compatriots come up with a plan for geographically challenged & Quarantined MOA Riders? Will a single Signature be acceptable {She did actually land in 3rd place for CT in the March ON report}?

She asks a reasonable question re: 1 April Starting Mileage submissions...
    CIAO! HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
    Good Afternoon,
    You are more then welcome to send your start form with a dated picture of your odometer(s) to the office for confirmation. Myself and my coworker can confirm this for you.
    BMW MOA
    2350 HWY 101 S
    Greer, SC 29651

You can also email the form and pictures directly and I can print them off for you. tori@bmwmoa.org

Tori
    Tori

As a side question, could we submit the form via email as well, thus eliminating the potential transmission of anything on the printed goods, licked envelopes, etc.? Perhaps a dedicated email could be set up so as not to overwhelm an individual's email..

Cheers!
    Dave...
    ----------------
    15 R1200 RT, 12 G650GS
    83 Suzuki XN85 D Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by dlowry View Post
    As a side question, could we submit the form via email as well, thus eliminating the potential transmission of anything on the printed goods, licked envelopes, etc.? Perhaps a dedicated email could be set up so as not to overwhelm an individual's email..

Cheers!
    Or, specify wording for the email subject line, so that it can be easily sorted to a folder, and processed later... e.g., "2020 Summer Mileage Contest" or "2020 Annual Mileage Contest"