• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

American Made Deerskin and Leather Gloves 25% off ....

If they make these then it seems logical they can produce most anything you'd like.

Deerskin copy.jpg

deerskin2.jpg

Neither would be my cup of tea. I really dislike the palm of the glove being that thick. :thumb

All I am suggesting is if you don't see what you want not the sight it can't hurt to ask. They have made numerous customizations from what folks have posted on this and the 2 other BMW sites. Shorter fingers, longer fingers, longer gauntlet, etc. I have not heard of another glove manufacturer who does customizations.

I would shoot Jake Peterson a note and if they don't have what you are needing he may very well be able to make them. They do make a glove with addition layer in the palm.

Many years ago Bates made gloves which had padding on the outer fingers and across the back of the hand. VERY comfortable.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Bates-Leather-Motorcycle-Racing-Gloves-Vintage-Ad-/254252724311

Perhaps these could be updated to use today's materials.

Note: Check out the prices in this ad! :doh

I may be missing these in their catalogue but do these folks make any gloves with built-in protection? Knuckles, wrist, fingers. Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to incorporate this into their existing line.

We are happy to customize - what type of built in protection are you looking for in a glove?

New summer riding gloves....

We've had several BMW folds reach out for us to develop a summer riding glove. Here is what we've come up with...Abrasion resistant seamless deer palm with a perforated pig suede back and heavy duty velcro wrist closure. Thanks for everyone's input in developing these!

Summer Riding Glove.jpg

We've had several BMW folds reach out for us to develop a summer riding glove. Here is what we've come up with...Abrasion resistant seamless deer palm with a perforated pig suede back and heavy duty velcro wrist closure. Thanks for everyone's input in developing these!

View attachment 78403

How will that "pig suede" do if it gets wet? Also, do they come in colors other than black?

Remember to use BMW10 at checkout for 10% discounts

Thank you BMW riders for all the recent purchases remember to use BMW10 for a 10% discount at checkout!

Jake, just took possession of the lined deerskin gauntlet gloves with fringe, they fit perfect.

Great job on the gloves sir, thanks again :thumb

I've got 50 hours wearing the unlined gauntlets I took delivery of months ago at this point. These deerskin gloves fit, well, like a glove.

I find I don't need a cinch strap with guantlet gloves. Not really enamored with cinch straps on gloves to begin with.

For me with gauntlet gloves I agree. I tuck the gauntlet under my jacket sleeve and cinch the jacket velcro and works like a champ. For shorter gloves and in summer I tend to agree there should be some way to tighten the gloves.

Having said that if you reach out to Sullivan Glove and explain what you are looking for many times they will accommodate your needs. They are truly a customer friendly company. Talk to Jake Peterson who runs the company and he may be able to help.

Back