• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Tips and considerations during this time of National Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul that 90cc model was about 50years ago! Do you still have it?
Must have been before your Yamaha.

I got it in 1975 and only had it a couple of years when our son was 9 and 10 or so. I certainly wish I still had it. Today they mostly exist in museums and collections.

Canadian government announcement this morning:

Canada - US border closure extended to November 21, 2020.

Last edited:
I got it in 1975 and only had it a couple of years when our son was 9 and 10 or so. I certainly wish I still had it. Today they mostly exist in museums and collections.

I remember a 90 or 100cc HD trailbike called the Baja. That was back when Hodaka was a good choice for a non-european (Bultaco, OSSA, etc) trail bike.

Just on the news, the TSA screened a million people yesterday wanting to get into the big tube for a flight. :dunno
OM

They report 300 cases which equates to 300 more vaccinated. It's time to live a little or we all hibernate for years till it goes away and we all lose our jobs and our homes and our country because Timmy shouldn't work in the supermarket bagging or go to school and healthcare workers shouldn't put their lives at risk either and liquor stores really is that essential? Shut it all down again because of some more cases and one party is saying they will never use a vaccine developed under the others party and I have friends who totally isolated themselves and hardly have left their house to even go to a restaurant or see friends and are waiting for the Messiah. Joe Bidden, "he has a real plan"? Obama? I see it as them loosing a year or two of their lives which equates to 2% or 3% of your life. I guess they got all caught up on all episodes of Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad so it was not a total lose.
In the mean time I have gotten together with many other friends and fellow Beemers and Kawasaki owners in the Smokies with no problems and have had one of the best ridding years. I think the approach needs to be if you get sick go get your treatment like Tom Hanks and his wife and Trump and Rand Paul and... move on. We are under Obama care so all is covered and we should all be all right.

I think the approach needs to be if you get sick go get your treatment like Tom Hanks and his wife and Trump and Rand Paul and... move on. We are under Obama care so all is covered and we should all be all right.

If I could get the same level of care and treatment that Trump and Rand Paul got, free of charge just like them, at a hospital just as well staffed and equipped as Water Reed this might make sense. Otherwise?????

Just on the news, the TSA screened a million people yesterday wanting to get into the big tube for a flight. :dunno
OM

The problem with flying nowadays is not time in the airplanes, it’s the passage through the airport that’s dangerous.

DeVern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back