• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tips and considerations during this time of National Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine endangering the lives of a few to save the lives of many, true Genius

I was asked what post I did not like.
This statement makes it sound like it's ok to have harm come to people attending a Trump event.

I think a event like this is a bad idea but I don't want to see people harmed if they do something I don't agree with.

I sent a PM asking if my post was the problem, I was not wishing for bad stuff to happen to anyone but it could happen with lack safety precautions taken. I than suggested they might learn from this before Sturgis rally

Purple Posts: In Texas a post with a purple stripe at least one inch wide and ten inches tall, with the bottom of the stripe at least three feet above the ground, is the same as a no trespassing sign. They are to be placed every hundred feet along the property line in wooded areas and every 1,000 feet otherwise.

In New Mexico a yellow stripe in the middle of a gate is also the same as a no trespassing sign.

Purple Posts: In Texas a post with a purple stripe at least one inch wide and ten inches tall, with the bottom of the stripe at least three feet above the ground, is the same as a no trespassing sign. They are to be placed every hundred feet along the property line in wooded areas and every 1,000 feet otherwise.

In New Mexico a yellow stripe in the middle of a gate is also the same as a no trespassing sign.

I saw that. Wasn't sure if Voni posted in the wrong thread as I didn't understand how it related.

So, we all got guns, but a butt hole with a gun is still a butt hole.

Hunting of all kinds is still very popular in Idaho, as is the 2nd Amendment generally, so many with all kinds of guns. But, it's generally accepted not to be a butt hole with guns, and overall we have little of it.

Hunting of all kinds is still very popular in Idaho, as is the 2nd Amendment generally, so many with all kinds of guns. But, it's generally accepted not to be a butt hole with guns, and overall we have little of it.

My point was........ I, they, everybody has guns and it doesn't stop butt holes from being butt holes.

Went to Dentist

The semi-annual check-up rolled around and My wife and the hygienist (wife of the Dentist) decided we were all on the same page of concern and pre-cautions about COVID-19............So we went. It's a small, single dentist practice with the wife handling the front desk and hygenist duties. The waiting room was your car. The entered the office, wearing a mask when they called you on the phone. Temperature check, then completion of a form attesting you're not ill. All surfaces are sanitized with HOCL between patients and a small fogger is used. I think two industrial air purifiers in the OR and, possibly, a HOCL mister/atomizer. The dentist and hygenist wear heavy-duty/industrial scrubs, face shields, and masks.

I felt safe and think the Dentist and wife team have taken all the caution they can, but I'm glad I'm not them.

The semi-annual check-up rolled around and My wife and the hygienist (wife of the Dentist) decided we were all on the same page of concern and pre-cautions about COVID-19............So we went. It's a small, single dentist practice with the wife handling the front desk and hygenist duties. The waiting room was your car. The entered the office, wearing a mask when they called you on the phone. Temperature check, then completion of a form attesting you're not ill. All surfaces are sanitized with HOCL between patients and a small fogger is used. I think two industrial air purifiers in the OR and, possibly, a HOCL mister/atomizer. The dentist and hygenist wear heavy-duty/industrial scrubs, face shields, and masks.

I felt safe and think the Dentist and wife team have taken all the caution they can, but I'm glad I'm not them.

Those precautions are exactly the same up here in MA.

From cnn

CNN reports that coronavirus cases now top 3 million in the US. That is up a million in 28 days.
If the report is at least half accurate 💩
I never considered what losing a whole year would be like. Guess we are all going to find out.
OM

It puzzles me as to how the wearing of a mask has engendered such a political firestorm.

How can it hurt one to wear a mask? It appears that it protects others and may protect oneself yet somehow if one wears a mask one is labeled a libtard etc, and if one doesn't wear a mask one is a right-wing reactionary or worse.

Rant over

It puzzles me as to how the wearing of a mask has engendered such a political firestorm.

How can it hurt one to wear a mask? It appears that it protects others and may protect oneself yet somehow if one wears a mask one is labeled a libtard etc, and if one doesn't wear a mask one is a right-wing reactionary or worse.

Rant over

Sadly, it's gotten that way. To try to explain it would be like examining a keg of basting power in a dark room with a blow torch.

Rant over

I don't see that around here but the news sure makes a big deal out of it.
My sister and brother in-law in New Hampshire are as liberal as you can get and they won't wear a mask and ignore any precautions.
I wonder if the mask, no mask thing has as much to do with your politics as the news makes out.

Face Mask

Face mask no problem

A2F4DA78-FA5A-461A-A820-29A545190E24.jpeg

To make you feel better on a 100 degree day

E4C71FB6-D4C9-4CF1-A5F4-DBDA928F81FD.jpg

Protection from cold or protection from virus
What the hell is the difference :banghead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back