• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What's going on?

Moto316

At the very bottom there is a tab; What's Going On / Current Active Users. At the time of this post it shows 952 active users, with 69 members and 883 guests. Is this normal to have that many people curious about the MOA? I had never noticed that information before so I was just wondering.

At the very bottom there is a tab; What's Going On / Current Active Users. At the time of this post it shows 952 active users, with 69 members and 883 guests. Is this normal to have that many people curious about the MOA? I had never noticed that information before so I was just wondering.

Very common. The Moderators watch the numbers. There are lots of visitors. “Guests” are any one/thing looking at the forum but not logged in.
It would be great to see more member usage.
OM

Can guests see all posts just like paying members?

There are areas that are “member only” areas. You can test this by logging out.
If a member does log out, remember, you will need your password to get back “in”.
OM

Guests can see posts but of course can't post themselves unless logged in. AFAIK guests can't download images, or items uploaded to a thread...not even sure they can follow the links if posted. I'm too lazy to check that myself. :banghead

There are a number of forum sections not visible to “guests”.
OM

Hmm, I just logged out and came back as a guest and it seems the only content not visible to guests are some, not all, images. As well, member profile information is also not available. As a guest I had access to every forum including "stickies". :scratch

Not a big deal in my mind. Sharing the knowledge is something which may entice folks to join our band of merry men and women!

Hmm, I just logged out and came back as a guest and it seems the only content not visible to guests are some, not all, images. As well, member profile information is also not available. As a guest I had access to every forum including "stickies". :scratch

Not a big deal in my mind. Sharing the knowledge is something which may entice folks to join our band of merry men and women!

Clubhouse?
Links and References?
OM

Back