• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

? Brew Pub tour?🍻

Yeah, really, inquiring minds want to know!! We've done the past couple years and enjoyed them.

With Three Breweries "in town", along with a few other unique joints to have a refreshment...

we should all be OK if the Fairgrounds/City transportation develops as is expected.

Hopefully that will be the ticket for everyone to really enjoy the Great Falls offerings.

"travel'n John

RadioFlyer posted this in another thread.

RadioFlyer said:
You all may have missed an announcement a while back. Details will be forthcoming in the fullness of time I imagine.

"The rally site, The Montana Expo Park, gives visitors the feeling of a large city park with lots of trees and grass for camping. Great Falls is excited to have us, so much so in fact, that they are providing a free trolley to take rally goers from the Expo Park to the downtown area and the many restaurants, breweries and other sights found there."

https://rally.bmwmoa.org/meet-becky-...-rally-chairs/

There is a brewery right across the street from the fairground and a bar with an early morning happy hour:wave

I just see two breweries listed in Great Falls:

Jeremiah Johnson Brewing Company
1500 10th Ave. S.
Great Falls, Montana 59405
(406) 727-3947

Mighty Mo Brew Company
412 Central Ave.
Great Falls, Montana 59401
(406) 952-0342

I hope this years rally is a go.

Anybody who seriously thinks there will be a rally in Great Falls in June is whistling in the dark. While I absolutely hope that providence rewards the whistling by making it so, I have serious doubts. I hope I am wrong. As for the future, YMMV.

Last edited:
Anybody who seriously thinks there will be a rally in Great Falls in June is whistling in the dark. While I absolutely hope that providence rewards the whistling by making it so, I have serious doubts. I hope I am wrong. As for the future, YMMV.

Sadly, I'm of the same frame of mind as Paul. Isolation has gone from two weeks to now, in St Louis, 30 days and already a 5 month time frame is being tossed around, with limited interactions starting after that, presumably until a vaccine is concocted. By that point, no telling what the state of the economy will be but it doesn't take much of a stable crystal ball to see its not going to be very good. Sad!

Back