• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2019 Rally Pictures?

So whatever happened to the amalgamation of pictures from the 2019 Rally?:confused: The past rallies had several pages of pictures of the events, exhibit's, people, bikes, tents etc.! What happened? Am I just spoiled by the previous rallies? I am sure the first time rally goers would like to see what they can expect at the next rally!:ca

Hadn't seen that before. Looks like it's not an annual thing...there are pictures only for the 2016 and 2018 rally.

I'm not one to take photographs of anything, often times my wife has asked me to text her a photo of different venues at a Rally so she can get a real sense of it all. I've found it rather odd that there is not a photo archive of past rally's that I can share with her or others. You spend a year or more planning, spend thousands of dollars advertising, and don't archive the event for members or to attract new members? Maybe the webstorage is too expensive, I don't know. I find looking at the photo's I can find a more inspiring than the video's put together to advertise the rally's.

It seems to have depended on volunteers. One year Paul Bachorz of Paul B Scholarship fame took it upon himself to take a lot of photos and to post them to the web during the rally. He recruited Voni to also take photos and get them up on the web too. This collection was available for quite a while but this was years ago.

Depending on volunteers for photos is a great idea, lots of untapped potential there. If the club could host and organize the archive platform I think we would see some really great stuff.

And don't forget the magazine archive. Every October there is a great summary of the rally with tons of photos!

Voni
sMiling

Back