• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2018 RTW - 4K Drone & Hero7 fun

no way! that is part of the entertainment!:)

He's right, it's part of the fun. Bertha gets dropped on the daily, but NEVER harmed due to my meticulous level of protection methods, haven't recieved a scratch yet.

You can't become the best if you don't test the limits, besides there are normally cones involved :beer

Thank you guys for your responses. If you have any photos or videos to share I'd love to see them. If you want me to put something in one of my next videos send it to me?

Cool!
Nice job. I wish I could ride like that. I practice every time I get home in my driveway before I put it in the garage. Drops are frequent but getting fewer. Crash bars help for sure. No fun when you drop it with a full load of luggage. I was taught by a motorcycle cop who used Road Kings. He taught to use the rear brake. He called it torque braking. I've never taken the BMW class but I understand they teach to not use the brake. Just throttle and clutch.

Back