• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MOA Stickers?

Stickers

I put stickers on the panniers.

I do wish BMWMOA would go back to the old logo. I have a couple of articles of clothing with the new logo on it and no one knows what MOA stands for.

The new log is so ugly I won't put one on my bikes.

Am I correct the newest versions of the mileage awards have gone to the new MOA logo? If so, I will not bother putting in for my 300K award in the future. I am proud to have the 200K globe award sewn onto my jackets. The sticker is on my garage window.

Gee, LOL, I guess by now you have guessed I HATE the current logo. St.

I put stickers on the panniers.

I do wish BMWMOA would go back to the old logo. I have a couple of articles of clothing with the new logo on it and no one knows what MOA stands for.

The new log is so ugly I won't put one on my bikes.

Am I correct the newest versions of the mileage awards have gone to the new MOA logo? If so, I will not bother putting in for my 300K award in the future. I am proud to have the 200K globe award sewn onto my jackets. The sticker is on my garage window.

Gee, LOL, I guess by now you have guessed I HATE the current logo. St.

As riders of a prestige European brand, it is only to be expected that we support the Museum of Art.

Here the new award. Sticker and patch.
300,000 (3).jpg

The old award. Sticker and patch.
300,000 200,000.jpg

BMW USA award. Two medallions and plaque.
300,000 (2).jpg

Right,

Looks like my 200K award is the last I will put in for. Ugly patch and sticker now.

MOA? What is the MOA? At least the old logo told people who we are.

Well, my opinion will not change anything, someone thought ugly was better. St.

Both the old and new stickers say BMW Motorcycles Owners of America.

To me the old patch had more of a Harley look.

The design doesn't matter to me. They both look ok in a zip lock bag sitting in a drawer :)

Looks like my 200K award is the last I will put in for. Ugly patch and sticker now.

But, then again, it's one of my favorite "dead horse" topics. A whole lot more interesting than an Oil thread.

Both the old and new stickers say BMW Motorcycles Owners of America.

To me the old patch had more of a Harley look.

The design doesn't matter to me. They both look ok in a zip lock bag sitting in a drawer :)

Only some............Moa Sticker.jpg

Only some............

I meant to say the award stickers.

I don't buy shirts that only have the bare Mall OF America logo.

I'm ok with the logo that has BMW Club Motorcycles Owners of America like the ones you show.

I don't mind the new MOA sticker, I put them on my KTM 640 top box and on my R1100S, I can't remember what I put on the R65 other than Airheads.

Back