• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Helmet and protective gear

Not too long after my last post the internet connection died. With being in the recovery stage and finally getting back to work I had little time to spend on getting things hooked back up. Quick update I have a 2020 White RT just like my old one that I have been going back and forth to work on, I have about 1800 miles on it. I still have not settled the claim but I am working on that. I am also not fully recovered yet but things are still improving. I am about 85% I would say so far and hope to make a full recovery. I am liking the bike more and more the more time I spend on it. No trips yet just back and forth to work and the dealership to get some things done. Had my first service on the bike, next one not due for about 4000 miles.:wave

All the nice thoughts and suggestions have been much appreciated from everyone.:thumb:thumb

:thumb

Not too long after my last post the internet connection died. With being in the recovery stage and finally getting back to work I had little time to spend on getting things hooked back up. Quick update I have a 2020 White RT just like my old one that I have been going back and forth to work on, I have about 1800 miles on it. I still have not settled the claim but I am working on that. I am also not fully recovered yet but things are still improving. I am about 85% I would say so far and hope to make a full recovery. I am liking the bike more and more the more time I spend on it. No trips yet just back and forth to work and the dealership to get some things done. Had my first service on the bike, next one not due for about 4000 miles.:wave

All the nice thoughts and suggestions have been much appreciated from everyone.:thumb:thumb

All very good to hear! :thumb

I have noticed some changes to the magazine page or maybe just found the page and one of the things refers to a contributor. I wonder if I should volunteer the things I have learned regarding my experience with crash testing some protective gear? I suspect most product reviews do not go to this length to test their products.:hungover:dunno:bikes:lol

I have noticed some changes to the magazine page or maybe just found the page and one of the things refers to a contributor. I wonder if I should volunteer the things I have learned regarding my experience with crash testing some protective gear? I suspect most product reviews do not go to this length to test their products.:hungover:dunno:bikes:lol

I would suggest contacting the Owner's News Editor, Bill Wiegand. His contact information is in each issue of the ON.

Hope you are still getting better

Saw this from a search and thought I'd just add that I'm glad you are dong well. Hope things keep going that way for you.

Back