Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Helmet and protective gear

Quote Originally Posted by fog820 View Post
    Just found out today that my new bike was in fact a total loss and I will be getting a new one. Damage was extensive. Next call will be to my dealer to let them know I will be needing a new bike. On a positive note they get to sell another bike.
    It’s no fun losing any vehicle. But often “total loss” is better news than “extensive damage but repairable.” Hope you are continuing to recover, and maybe enough time has passed that you can enjoy the process of buying a new bike.

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    It’s no fun losing any vehicle. But often “total loss” is better news than “extensive damage but repairable.” Hope you are continuing to recover, and maybe enough time has passed that you can enjoy the process of buying a new bike.
    Thanks Vark. Overall so far the aftermath of this event has not been too bad. I expressed the desire to act in good faith with my insurance company and they believe that the other guys insurance company will be doing the same. Big thing here is all I want is to be where I was before the accident! I will be billing for loss of use, and want credit for my insurance premium that is unused and lost wages. All seems to be no issue with the parties concerned. We have yet to get bills and money involved yet so we will see how it plays out. My dealer is closed today but the website shows a 2020 model that looks like mine in the showroom.