• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ready To Volunteer? Check This Out!

Paul_F

RK Ryder
The new site has been opened for volunteering at the Great Falls Rally. This the first year we have used this platform for all the committees. We hope that this will make signing up to be a volunteer even easier than in the past. The link can be found on the Rally home page after one clicks on the drop down menu on the top right corner or click on the link below.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c044baaa82ea2fe3-2020

Remember, our Great Falls Rally's success depends on vo!unteers! :dance

Paul
Saddle Up & Ride Volunteer Chair

Paul - will there still be the option to sign up upon arrival? We're leaving from Vermont on April 18th and will reach Great Falls 14,000 miles later, but as you might expect pinning down the timeline might be challenging.

Pete and Glenlivet

Paul - will there still be the option to sign up upon arrival? We're leaving from Vermont on April 18th and will reach Great Falls 14,000 miles later, but as you might expect pinning down the timeline might be challenging.

Pete and Glenlivet

Your volunteer job, should you accept it, will be to park that gorgeous yellow rig near registration and to allow us weary arrivals to see and talk to your wonderful passenger when we arrive. Nobody should expect any more than that. Plus meeting you would be a pleasure too.

Paul - will there still be the option to sign up upon arrival? We're leaving from Vermont on April 18th and will reach Great Falls 14,000 miles later, but as you might expect pinning down the timeline might be challenging. Pete and Glenlivet

Pete,

As much as I would like to see every volunteer spot filled before any of us arrive in Great Falls, I know that just isn't going to happen. I am happy to have about 40% of the volunteers spots filled before the Rally begins. So the short answer is, "Of Course You and Your Companion may volunteer once you arrive". :dance

Your volunteer job, should you accept it, will be to park that gorgeous yellow rig near registration and to allow us weary arrivals to see and talk to your wonderful passenger when we arrive. Nobody should expect any more than that. Plus meeting you would be a pleasure too.

I can't argue with Paul :wave

Last edited:
The new site has been opened for volunteering at the Great Falls Rally. This the first year we have used this platform for all the committees. We hope that this will make signing up to be a volunteer even easier than in the past. The link can be found on the Rally home page after one clicks on the drop down menu on the top right corner or click on the link below.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c044baaa82ea2fe3-2020

Remember, our Great Falls Rally's success depends on vo!unteers! :dance

Paul
Saddle Up & Ride Volunteer Chair

That's a great platform, Paul.

Oil Change

I have a question regarding the Oil Change Station. I am thinking of volunteering for the Oil Change Station as I've done that in the past and had a blast. When I went over to the sign up link it showed Volunteers needed on Wednesday the 24th. Does that mean that the Oil Change Station will be open on Wednesday? That would be great as I will be needing to change my oil and that would also be a great day for me to volunteer.

Looks like your in luck then! Wednesday is the day... that MOA Staff & Thursday-Saturday Volunteers with heavy workload/hours get THEIR stuff taken care of.

I do also; there's a bike show a few days later!

"travel'n" John

Looks like your in luck then! Wednesday is the day... that MOA Staff & Thursday-Saturday Volunteers with heavy workload/hours get THEIR stuff taken care of.

I do also; there's a bike show a few days later!

"travel'n" John

So what I'm hoping is if I volunteer on Wednesday right after my session is done I can go MY oil change. That would make my schedule and timing great.

I have a question regarding the Oil Change Station. I am thinking of volunteering for the Oil Change Station as I've done that in the past and had a blast. When I went over to the sign up link it showed Volunteers needed on Wednesday the 24th. Does that mean that the Oil Change Station will be open on Wednesday? That would be great as I will be needing to change my oil and that would also be a great day for me to volunteer.

It appears as if the Wednesday Oil Change schedule was a mistake. Thursday is when that station opens. That option has since been changed. Sorry for the confusion.

Paul

... then were off to the tire vendors!

They usually get up & running just before Official opening of Rally Day 1.

In fact, at Hamburg NY... the wind storm "took out" a few outdoor vendors.

I sure wished I had purchased/installed early.

"travel'n" John

Went to the link and it shows that all slots are full. Is that correct or am I missing something?

You're looking at something thats confusing you.

I just checked the multiple Committee "headers/titles" that you can scroll across, and by opening/selecting most any of them... there are plenty of vacancies.
As of this date/time.

"travel'n" John

Thanks, I'm often Confused

You're looking at something thats confusing you.

I just checked the multiple Committee "headers/titles" that you can scroll across, and by opening/selecting most any of them... there are plenty of vacancies.
As of this date/time.

"travel'n" John

Thanks John, I'll look again. (EDIT: I found what I needed. Thanks.)

Back