• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2021 location

Fargo!!!!

Just Kidding, Right? R there any Great Riding roads near Fargo? Think Not - not knockin the population of Fargo!!!

Seriously, for riding opportunities (and beer), why not Wisconsin just from a road-riding perspective - and I reside in AL??? :D

That's my 2 cents... HSV-Phil :stick

:drink

Fargo for sure. The discussions of Fargo in 2021 have been ongoing on this Forum for at least a year now.

Fargo for sure. The discussions of Fargo in 2021 have been ongoing on this Forum for at least a year now.

I :ear that there will be a meeting about this in Fargo this year... June 22 and/or 23 to be exact.

Check out the fairground in Fargo.... enough grass camping for two rallies!

Screen%20Shot%202020-02-03%20at%207.08.37%20AM-XL.png

I think it should go to Louisiana just because I've never been there and I'll definitely get the long distance award.:ha

Despite many fond memories of Fargo and the West Fargo Fairgrounds, I’d like to see us return to Rapid City, SD after a 31-yr absence. Lots of good riding in the Black Hills when the Sturgis crowd is not in session! And, it would give another opportunity for members to ride the pigtail bridges on the Iron Mountain road, and to see the night lighting ceremony at Mount Rushmore—which is an awesome experience.

But alas, the decision has already been made and the contract let. Which Dakota will it be?
:)

Best,
DeVern

Despite many fond memories of Fargo and the West Fargo Fairgrounds, I’d like to see us return to Rapid City, SD after a 31-yr absence. Lots of good riding in the Black Hills when the Sturgis crowd is not in session!

That would be fantastic! I visited Badlands and the Black Hills on the way to the Salem OR rally. Loved Needles Hwy, Badlands (despite Barley leaning out the sidecar to insult the buffalo with canine epithets), and especially the view of Rushmore framed by the tunnels on Iron Mountain!

I'm planning on revisiting this year on the way back from Great Falls...via Beartooth Pass, the Bighorns, and Devil's Tower.

Pete

By far my favorite rally location was West Bend, WI. Weather was great and facility was super.

Back