• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tool Tube Mounting Ideas

I’m looking for mounting options/ideas for a Dryspec tool tube I purchased for my R1100GS. I haven’t found an open space or a good place to bolt or clamp it on. Any ideas much appreciated!

On my G310GS I have one tube mounted underneath, to the bottom of my topcase. I have another one mounted to the sidebag on the side opposite the muffler. On my R1150R I had one one each side of the Jesse top case.

On my G310GS I have one tube mounted underneath, to the bottom of my topcase. I have another one mounted to the sidebag on the side opposite the muffler. On my R1150R I had one one each side of the Jesse top case.

Thanks Paul, I have space around my plastic OEM side cases but I’m hesitant to drill through them. Are your cases metal or plastic?

Thanks Paul, I have space around my plastic OEM side cases but I’m hesitant to drill through them. Are your cases metal or plastic?

They are Chad 23 liter bags on the 310s. These are plastic. I use a fender washer on the inside of the bag to spread any load.

Back