• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Morocco - Renting Bikes

mathiasneuber

I am planning a trip in May with some friends and was looking for any information on places in Casablanca to rent a bike from. I am meeting friends who are riding down from Europe. I will rent and meet up with them. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

I am planning a trip in May with some friends and was looking for any information on places in Casablanca to rent a bike from. I am meeting friends who are riding down from Europe. I will rent and meet up with them. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum!
Watch “Long Way Down” or at least the preparation part before they actually set out.
Have a great trip and enjoy.
Gary

I was in Morrocco on a tour (not motorcycle) a couple of years ago. Anyone who expresses an interest to me about Morocco gets the full assault: "great place, wonderful people, great food, astounding scenery...etc." If you go you'll have memories and sights of a lifetime.

I saw many motorcycle riders, mostly in the Atlas Mountains. There is one small road which many riders think is wonderful Here's a photo:

IMG_1009.jpeg

However, that road is only about three miles long and leads to the real fun of off-road riding in the Atlas Mountains.

Two sources of information which might be helpful. BMW MOA guy and Yankee Beemer Victor Cruz wrote an article for the BMW MOA ON a couple of years ago about a group trip to Morocco. Very informative.

There is a National Geographic article about riding in Morocco. See it here: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...rica/morocco/motorcycle-trip-reasons-to-ride/

I hope some of this is helpful.

Back