• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post A Picture of Your Thumper

Where am I?

There hasn't been much activity here lately. Maybe this will generate some interest. Kevin, you are not eligible to enter:)

Attachments

• D2D 2012 06.jpg
    D2D 2012 06.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 460
Key West early in the morning
DSCN2660-M.jpg

Windsor Ruins just off the Natchez Trace Parkway
20140429_150024-M.jpg

Wayah Bald near Franklin NC
IMG_0087-M.jpg

Near Springerville, AZ

Side trip coming home from Hannagan Meadow at Alpine, AZ

Attachments

• P1020548 (2) (640x480).jpg
    P1020548 (2) (640x480).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 433
In my garage waiting for Fla. trip.

f650gs001.jpg

f650gs002.jpg

Hi people. Noob from Southwest Ontario here. Here are a couple of pics of my bike waiting patiently for Feb. when we will make a trip to the sunny south for Bike Week and many other shows and events....Dave

x Moto (2007 of course)

I've since had the seat redone by Renazco in black and red.. Looks like I'll be able to tolerate the seat for a longer period of time than the 2 1/2 gallon tank will allow. :thumb

DSCN2151.jpg

New seat..

IMG_2672.jpg

close to home

a quick ride from home.
before the bike was all farkled.

Attachments

• powpow.jpg
    powpow.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 343
  • smith.dorien.jpg
    smith.dorien.jpg