• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post A Picture of Your Thumper

98 f650

Eastbound on S22, heading for Borrego Springs, then through Joshua Tree on the long way home to San Pedro.

Attachments

• GSPD 303.jpg
    GSPD 303.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:
Good luck with the new bike. Is that a BMW tail bag? How do you like it?

Thanks.

That's the small BMW tail bag. It's a "soft" bag, but it has a rigid structure so it always sits up. It's not very expandable, but it's working well for me so far.

I just have to bend my knee and get my foot way up when I'm getting on and off the bike. You can't see it in the picture, but the '76 has a Wixom hard trunk on it. It sits a lot further back, so it's not as much of an issue with leg clearance.

gingerbike.jpg

My wifes 2000 F 650

DSC54182-L.jpg

Overlook near Tipsoo Lake, very early in the morning.

Last edited:
me and my dad in northern washington

on our first ride together in northern washington. part of our 4000km trip through b.c.,alberta and washington state

Attachments

• IMG_3109.jpg
    IMG_3109.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 472
Another Father-Son First Ride Together

On our way to Alaska via the Cassiar June 2011

Attachments

• 2011 ALCAN Kitwonga.jpg
    2011 ALCAN Kitwonga.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 478
Oct 29. Snowing

Dressed in her best, "it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together".

Attachments

• P1060548.jpg
    P1060548.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 457
My 84 year old Dad doing stunts on my old G650GS
Notice the gear
(i have to admit cropping out the center stand :whistle )

Attachments

• Papa goofing on G650GS.jpg
    Papa goofing on G650GS.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 399
F650ST - New Improvements

Just completed the following on my 97 F650ST:

- Powder coated wheels
- new Pirelli Scorpion tires
- Aeroflow windshield

The seat is from Mr. Ed's Moto - http://www.mredsmoto.com/index.htm

Attachments

• F650ST_2011-12-31_07-10.jpg
    F650ST_2011-12-31_07-10.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 363
Helen enjoying the ride today...she added an 07GS to her side of the shop...had one in '07 and wanted one back to chase me on the GSA. No major add -ons other than the PIAA's and some Hyper-Lites so far.

Attachments

• P1200360.jpg
    P1200360.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 553
Back