• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post A Picture of Your Thumper

nb_photo302.jpg

bmwgsrider, ooops, glad you seem okay after that, they do like to takes breaks at the most inopertune times. :laugh

darencs and awagnon, very nice. :thumb

Ride well, ride smart...

Here's mine...........

At Hunter the 10/4

Attachments

• PA050081 (Medium).JPG
    PA050081 (Medium).JPG
    110 KB · Views: 871
Last good picture I have of it before it was written off. Taken in August at the Bee Cee Beemers rally in Nakusp BC. Its now destined for the salvage yard. :cry

Attachments

• IMGP0160 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP0160 (Medium).JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 859
I'm sorry to hear you lost her. What became of the seat?:brad

In the negotiations with the insurance company, I managed to keep the seat and a couple other accessories. I have a potential sale for the Sargent seat all ready. The other items I will post in the flea market once the dust settles.

My GS at Willow Springs

Last spring at Streets of Willow attending Reg Pridmore's CLASS. Took the F650GS to the class to get ready for my GS riding in Europe. Highly recommend taking this track time.:laugh

Larry Loyd
Las Vegas, NV

Attachments

• gs01.jpg
    gs01.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 761
Thumper & Montauk on Mt Washington

From a summer trip in the Wht Mountains with my youngest son

Attachments

• IMG_6339.jpg
    IMG_6339.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 732
Thanks Kevin,
The White Mountains are a great ride - all sorts of scenic, twisty roads. In the same week we also got a picture of the Montauk and F650 in front of the Montauk, LI Lighthouse, another very nice trip. I'm sure you're not hurting for scenic rides in the Greater Fairbanks Metropolitan Area either.
Dave

the day before the national i camped at devils tower, then rode into Gillette and camped at the camplex.

107381747.jpg

and back home in NY

105360800.jpg

and finally, one more from the cold and snowy north east.

105360436.jpg

Just going on 34K. I found her just about 3 years ago on ebay with 9200 miles.

Here's my new ride, well almost. Deposit is down, sold sign is on it. All I have to wait for is the snow to melt. I'm married to a good woman, it's my 40th birthday present. After watching Long Way Round and Down with her, she told me to go get it.

More pics when it's home in the garage.

Cheers

2562_59966876189_662186189_2071784_1442111_n.jpg

Back