• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Way out there, but thinking of adding Kawasaki...

I’m jealous! Have you rode the zed at all yet? It being an 18 just curious about the surging. Probably no worse than my old 97 1100R though and it was no big deal. Sometimes I think magazine testers just look for an issue. Hope you enjoy it.

Rode it home after unloading at local dealer's dock (purchased from dealer 300 miles away). So only 7 miles of in town riding at 30 degrees. Therefore NOT far enough (or warmed up enough) to know anything about this particular bike's fueling dynamics. If there is an issue I'll have a flash done by one of the many software shops...should solve any potential issue for a few hundred. COME ON SPRING!!

Last edited:
Back