• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Way out there, but thinking of adding Kawasaki...

motodan

Z900RS to the very small stable. Any of you have experience with this semi retro model? A used '18. Appreciate any feedback you might have. Just looking for something to ride in the snow...LOL!

Attachments

• Z900RS Nantahala.jpg
    Z900RS Nantahala.jpg
    968.8 KB · Views: 372
Beautiful! My first bike was a KZ750LTD that I put lower bars on, very similar to what comes on the Z900RS. You're getting retro with all the right modern touches. Go for it! :dance

I was so close to getting this bike. Beautiful bike that checked all the boxes.... except.. no cruise control. Ended up getting a Bonneville for the same price...

Our local Kawi/Yama dealer had a couple. Photos don't do 'em justice; they are gorgeous! Nice size, light weight, decent suspension, plenty of power. You could do much worse.

Depending on what's in your current stable, I'd be more inclined to go with a dual sport machine. But what do I know, that is a fine looking bike.

Just kidding regarding snow. The Z would be quite different from my F...

Attachments

• IMG_5635.jpg
    IMG_5635.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 327
Z900RS to the very small stable. Any of you have experience with this semi retro model? A used '18. Appreciate any feedback you might have. Just looking for something to ride in the snow...LOL!

You mean .........… something to get road salt on?

Back