• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Riding jeans

I have four different brands. Bull It SR6, Aerostich Protekt, Reax and some older Slider Jeans. My go to tend to be the Aerostich followed by the Reax. The Sr6s just feel "heavy". No crash experience, but I'm confident that between the abrasion resistence of the jeans and the Bohn body armor pants, I should fair reasonably well. When I tour, it's almost always my RevIt textiles with suspenders AND jacket zip. Racing taught me the value of safety first!

I have a couple pairs of Hood Jeans. They come from England and don't look like motorcycle jeans. Work well in an accident - I've tested them out. The sizing is a bit funky - they do a straight measurement rather than your normal jeans size. My current pair seems to have shrunk, along with most of the clothes I bought 10 years ago.
https://www.hoodjeans.co.uk/

My favorite are Bull It Jeans. They have the pockets for armor, but don't come with it. I have worn Bohn armored tights under my jeans for a while because it holds the armor in the right place.

The Bull It Jeans fit snug but not tight. So I think they'd hold the armor just as well.

Bought a pair of these at the IMS show, then knee and hip pads from Revzilla. Excellent fit and comfort, even resisting a heavy drizzle.

end resolute

I now have Trilobite Parado jeans. Found them on sell, but took three weeks to get with all the stuff going on now days.

I now have Trilobite Parado jeans. Found them on sell, but took three weeks to get with all the stuff going on now days.

I have been looking at those a lot lately. Where did you find them on sale? What size jeans do you where, what size did you buy? How do they fit?

I have been looking at those a lot lately. Where did you find them on sale? What size jeans do you where, what size did you buy? How do they fit?

I got them thru Chaparral Motorsports. The week before Memorial day they was a $50.00 off sale any style. I did had to act fast. Yes did have to wait three weeks in shipping, not three to five business days.
I got the same size as my jeans. They are a little tight but during this last few months gained about ten to fifteen pounds. I know why.:eat
Yes I do like them and pleased.

I have a couple pairs of Hood Jeans. They come from England and don't look like motorcycle jeans. Work well in an accident - I've tested them out. The sizing is a bit funky - they do a straight measurement rather than your normal jeans size. My current pair seems to have shrunk, along with most of the clothes I bought 10 years ago.
https://www.hoodjeans.co.uk/

A link to reviews of riding jeans from the Hood site: https://www.visordown.com/reviews/product/tested-kevlar-jeans-review

With an inseam of 36," the selection of riding jeans is very small. Most models of riding jeans are simply not available in an inseam of 36."

Those Hood jeans have some things going for them.

Harry

Back