• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Electricity at the rally

ARMYMUTT

I use a CPAP, but would like to camp at the rally. I didn't see any electrical service points in the camping area in Lebanon. Anyone know what the access looks like in Great Falls? I'm considering investing in a power pack, but would have to charge it up each day.

I can't say for absolute sure about Great Falls, BUT for at least the past ten rallies or so there has been an area called "special needs" camping with electricity available for folks with CPAP and other needed devices. I would be shocked of this were not also true for Great Falls.

bring along at least a 50 foot extension cord and splitter, wife uses cpap and never had an issue but everyone must share. she purchased a battery powered cpap last year that for her can do 3 nights of use before needing recharging.

There are many RV hook ups with electricity and some of those are are near where one might think there will be camping.

There are many RV hook ups with electricity and some of those are are near where one might think there will be camping.

I was not able to get a full hook up site for my RV, but got one with electrical. Would anyone know if these electrical only sites have 30 amp?

Thanks

I was not able to get a full hook up site for my RV, but got one with electrical. Would anyone know if these electrical only sites have 30 amp?

Thanks

I would call or email the facility in Great Falls so you know the scoop beforehand and can plan accordingly. YMMV

Can you tent camp in the RV area?
I would think it would take a very long cord to reach into the RV area.

Back