• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Who's out there in Central FL?

wkuwiz

Good Day!
My wife and I both ride White bikes, hers a '14 RT and mine a '16 KGT, here in Central Florida. Besides the occasional GS we might see on the interstate, who else do we have nearby? I saw another White K1600 GTL I think here in Ocala. Let us know who's passing by and we'll always wave.
CW

Not so far away, and just northeast of you... is one of the largest MOA Charter Clubs in the Nation: BWW North East Florida. You can bet many frequently ride nearby in Ocala; and just today they announced a few openings at their annual big gig. Consider this a gift opportunity as this is usually a tough ticket.

2020 BMWNEF Winter Rally Registration Extended

Registration for the 2020 BMWNEF Winter Rally is still open and has been extended.

Thanks to all who have registered, we'll see you in 2 week at the rally!

Don't miss out on this opportunity. Great door prizes, seminars, riding demonstrations, camping and 2 evening meals.

Select the "Register Now" button below:

Register Now

A very limited number of rooms MAY be available. Other lodging options are available here:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/SmartDeals-g34655-Starke_Florida-Hotel-Deals.html

Ride safely, See you at the rally

"travel'n" john

Located in Wesley Chapel, just north of Tampa. Wife and I enjoy exploring central Florida. I'll be at the BMWNEF Winter Rally this coming weekend. Just me, don't know a soul but am looking forward to it.

Will give you a shout out when I see you at the event. Are you camping?

"travel'n" john

Good Day!
My wife and I both ride White bikes, hers a '14 RT and mine a '16 KGT, here in Central Florida. Besides the occasional GS we might see on the interstate, who else do we have nearby? I saw another White K1600 GTL I think here in Ocala. Let us know who's passing by and we'll always wave.
CW

Use your Anonymous book...

Will give you a shout out when I see you at the event. Are you camping?

"travel'n" john

Hey FlyHi, yeah, will be pitching a tent on the lake. Lugging basic gear in on bike. Plan to take day off Friday and arrive 8 - 9am. You camping?

Ceder Key 1/25-1/26

I'm in Lake Wales with my K1200RS and a DL650. Anyone riding to Ceder Key next weekend?

Enjoy the ride to Cedar Key, would love to join but too much happening at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To anyone available on Feb 9, Eurocycles Tampa will be hosting a group ride from their shop,
www.eurocyclesoftampabay.com. Myself and a few others will be heading up from Bradenton. Went this month and there were at least 20 bikes, had a good time and made new friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida

Good Day!
CW

I am near Haine's City and have a 2017 R1200 GS. My wife is not hear. She chooses to stay ate her job until June this year and then retire. I've moved enough snow for this lifetime so I'm here. If you are looking for someone to ride with, just let me know.
Ron

Back