• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Jack Riepe book

Has anyone who ordered Jack's latest book The motorcycle rider's diet received their copy yet. I ordered one at the rally in Tennessee and have not received it yet. I have sent two messages to his web site over the last couple of weeks and have not gotten a reply.

Riepe book delay

Jack Riepe called the house a few weeks ago and talked to the Mrs.
He said a problem has developed with the publisher and the book is delayed.
He still hoped to have it ready for Christmas. (my gift from the Mrs.)
He offered to refund her money, but she declined.
I think he will come through after all is said and done.
He had her phone number because she had called him to order the book.
Maybe you can find it and call him.

Jack called Tim back in October with the same publisher details regarding the 3rd book. We've received the first two. Jack is on FaceBook so you may want to try there.

Thanks for the replies, I trust Jack. I was just wondering if the books had started being shipped. Ill be patient and wait for it to show up.

Notice

The Mrs received a notice on her email from the publisher stating problems with Jack wanting them to not take out sections of the book and he has added more chapters to it.
A refund was offered. No, we will take the book.
They also said the press run would probably be limited to pre-ordered books and a second run was doubtful.

jack riepe book

I am reopening an old thread. Has anyone received Jack's latest book. I payed for it last year at the Lebanon rally. I have e mailed him several times over the last 6 months or so and have never gotten a reply.

Busy

I heard Jack was very busy supervising a Crack team of BMW engineers and mechanics putting K75 flying brick engine in a mobility cart :)
11CA4CE3-67A4-4C5E-B31C-B75E4EE0EFB6.jpeg

Last edited:
I am reopening an old thread. Has anyone received Jack's latest book. I payed for it last year at the Lebanon rally. I have e mailed him several times over the last 6 months or so and have never gotten a reply.

Just wondering the same thing. Purchased in Oct. 2019. Just wrote to him. If I get a reply, as I have before, I'll pass any info along. Obviously, would rather have the book than a refund.

Have fun,
Jer

3rd book was pre-paid back in September 2019. I haven't received any reply to emails or messages through his website regarding status. Oh well, we'll see, won't we? :scratch:dunno

Last edited:
Just wondering the same thing. Purchased in Oct. 2019. Just wrote to him. If I get a reply, as I have before, I'll pass any info along. Obviously, would rather have the book than a refund.

Have fun,
Jer

Haven't gotten a reply or a book. Hmmmmm...

I was waiting in a seminar Jack was supposed to present at on Saturday. Sue Rihn came in to make an announcement that Jack was extremely disappointed he would not be at the rally due to his health situation. She mentioned that he could really use some prayers, well wishes, and support from club members. She had a poster out at the rally for people to write messages on and she sent it to him. She also mentioned Jack might find a way to deliver his seminars via Youtube or FB instead.

That's what I know....

Heard that Jack is back in the hospital, complications. Not good news and wishing him a speedy/full recovery.

What's true re: The Motorcycle Rider’s Diet???

Everyone says they "trust Jack", but two more years have passed since the promised delivery - still no book.

Sad.

The Motorcycle Rider’s Diet book???

Everyone says they "trust Jack", but two more years have passed since the promised delivery - still no book.

Sad.

Well, it's been 3-years and 9-months since I tried to purchase the book. Sent an email to Jack 5-days ago, requesting a PayPay refund, with no reply.
I saw him at the Springfield rally, so health must be better. Obviously, since I've waited this long, I would have enjoyed getting the book, but now I
just don't care any longer having heard nothing about its potential to being published.

Jer

Back