• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

MOA Getaway - Eureka Springs, Arkansas -- August 7 - 9, 2020

New Dates - August 7-9, 2020

We have negotiated a new date and rescheduled the MOA Getaway at Eureka Springs for August 7-9, 2020. If you have registered for the event, there are a few things you should know about your current event registration and lodging reservations. Please take a moment to review the following :
  • If the new dates fit your schedule, you don't need to do anything concerning your event registration. You have been automatically transferred to the new dates.
  • If the new dates are not acceptable and you need to cancel, you may reply to me or call our membership team at (864) 438-0962 and we will process a full refund of your event fees.
  • Your lodging reservation WILL NOT be automatically changed or cancelled. Please call the Inn of the Ozarks at (479) 253-9768 to adjust your reservation dates or cancel your reservation.
  • There will be no penalty for canceling either your event registration or your lodging reservation.

I am disappointed we were forced to make this change and possibly inconvenience our members. Under the current circumstances, it is the only logical choice and I sincerely hope you can make the August dates. If I can be of service to you, please do not hesitate to call on me.

Ted

With related events being cancelled left and right; is this event still going to happen?
What do I need to know regarding CVD-19?

Joe

I will call the resort.

Joe

Good idea calling the resort and ask what they require and ask what changes they have made to deal with Covid 19.
Mask requirements may change during your trip in different states, counties or towns, so be prepared for that.
Good idea to have your own hand sanitized and wipes with you.

A good place for burgers and pie is the Oark Cafe.
Go south on 23 (The Pig Trail) then east on 215.

P1030830.JPG

P1030832.JPG

Lets see a few pictures after everyone is home.
Also let us know your thoughts about the Getaway.

No indoor dining at Oark. All food is served carry out. They have a small picnic area outside now. Lots of restaurants were only serving outside. Those serving inside had very limited areas. Event had about 50 attendees with about 2/3rds of those being first timers. All seemed to have a great time. Sorry, I don't have any pics.

No indoor dining at Oark. All food is served carry out. They have a small picnic area outside now. Lots of restaurants were only serving outside. Those serving inside had very limited areas. Event had about 50 attendees with about 2/3rds of those being first timers. All seemed to have a great time. Sorry, I don't have any pics.

Thanks Chuck. We'll be in NW Arkansas this October.

BTW, did you know your phone can take pictures :)

Back