• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MOA Getaway - Pine Mountain, Kentucky -- September 11-13, 2020

Great event! Wonderful place. Nice meeting you all, hope to see you again.

Bonus: no rain for me on the way home!

Good to hear! Despite the weather forecasts, great riding weather. I put on rain gear jacket the last 40 miles, but only encountered drizzle.

Great time!

Wife & I had a great time! Cheers to Daryl, Becky and the Kentucky Crew to hosting what we thought was the best Pine Mtn. Getaway in the three we have attended. Food was great and the Saturday night steak dinner was a nice surprise! Riding in that area was a blast as usual and my wife winning the set of Conti's was the icing on the cake. So glad we were able to have this event...It's been a rough year. Already looking forward to coming back in 2021!!!!!

Attachments

• thumbnail2.jpeg
    thumbnail2.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 132
  • thumbnail4.jpeg
    thumbnail4.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 132
  • thumbnail3.jpeg
    thumbnail3.jpeg
    252.8 KB · Views: 131
  • thumbnail1.jpeg
    thumbnail1.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 130
I'm a little late in posting this but we had a great time, thanks to the hosts and organizers for your efforts! I'm not exactly a morning person so I missed the organized rides Saturday, but we went out and just took roads at random for a couple of hours, every road was wonderful. I don't know if you could find a bad road down there if you tried. We're hoping to return next year and probably stay over an extra day or two.

I told my cousin, Beth Blue, the head chef at Pine Mountain, to take care of you all... sounds like she did.

If you were serious... myself and three other MOA'ers will be staying there next Wednesday evening and dining; we'll drop your name too her.
All roads to the Falling Leaf Peeper Rally... run through Pineville!

If you were serious... myself and three other MOA'ers will be staying there next Wednesday evening and dining; we'll drop your name too her.
All roads to the Falling Leaf Peeper Rally... run through Pineville!

Yes, by all means do and please, if you see Beth Blue, tell her that her cousin is proud of her and misses her. Her dad, (my uncle) died the week of the pine Mountain Getaway, and she soldiered on like a trooper... a true professional.

I'm sorry for your family's loss Reece; if the opportunity presents itself... your important message will be conveyed.

Sincerely,
John

Back