• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Los Osos, California -- July 24 - 26, 2020

Attending Los Osos

We are attending the Los Osos looking forward to it. Riding there after we attend the one in CDA the weekend prior. Riding down Hwy 101 hotels are booked we can't wait!:)

Is the Virus effecting this event

Hi,

I am booked into the event and the hotel. Considering the current Virus situation, is this event going to occur or is it being canceled. If the event is canceled can I get a refund of the Fee?

Howard Meiseles

New Date posted on line

I just noticed that the event date has been changed quietly to July 24-26. Interesting

Surprise!

Wanda and I had our reservation at the Los Osos resort and made all our hotel reservations to Los Osos and back.

We hadn't paid our BMW MOA Registration fee yet, waiting for a confirmation that the Getaway was a go.

We're going to pass, July is just too hot for us.

We have to cross the Mojave and Sonoran Deserts when temps can be in the 110 to 120 range.

Next year...

Is the resort prepped for this and involved? Do we all need to call to update our reservations?

I do not even know if they are open during this time.

Is the resort prepped for this and involved? Do we all need to call to update our reservations?

I do not even know if they are open during this time.

The hotel is aware of the new dates. You should contact the hotel and confirm a new reservation to be certain they have you down.

Ted

Just Checking is this event still occuring?

It about two weeks until the MOA Gateway Event in Los Oso. Considering the new controls put on group meetings in California, Is this event still occurring?

Howard

Maybe check with the venue? I'm not sure the MOA controls that. I notice on the link at the top of the thread that the event is sold out.

I just called the contact number given in the link...turns out it is the MOA. They told me the event, as of this point, is a go! Clearly the Resort is the one to make the final call. The MOA contact said they would try to make contact with all those that had registered if things change.

Back