• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Fontana, North Carolina -- August 28-30, 2020 CANCELED

I received the same email. Called and was told they can put me on a refund request list or hold my deposit for another time. I chose option B.
They are opening Monday so we could of had the event.....But totally understand MOA's decision.

I told her to hold my deposit and room request for 2021. Its such a great time I would think it will be a go for next year.

FYI......Just received an email from Fontana Village. My deposit is applied to 2021's event for Friday 4/23/2021 - Sunday 4/25/2021

Is this still a MOA event?

FYI......Just received an email from Fontana Village. My deposit is applied to 2021's event for Friday 4/23/2021 - Sunday 4/25/2021

I am booked for 4/22-4/25 in a cabin. Is the MOA still considering this a Gateway event?
Ron

In the best of times we hope so. Today’s announcement from our Governor tightened restrictions on indoor gatherings after a opening of restrictions. We can only hope it will get better.

Back