• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum
The other foum or fora are just plain wrong. It is not true for any current model. I can't prove that now, but since I do have my one year later maintenance CD for our G310 bikes, I am confident time will prove me right. A person needs to be very careful in believing what is read on the internet. THIS POST INCLUDED. But a year from now or so one of us will feel foolish. I am pretty sure it won't be me.

I take no comfort in the fact that 2 years later what was being reported on other fora turned out to have a basis in fact and indeed BMW did decide to discontinue the provision of service manuals. Adding salt to the wound is that the MOA just accepts this without even making an modicum of honest effort to represent the interests of members for whom this is an important issue.

Data mining to find an (almost) three year old thread to kick?

Must be something helpful you could find for us?

OM

I take no comfort in the fact that 2 years later what was being reported on other fora turned out to have a basis in fact and indeed BMW did decide to discontinue the provision of service manuals. Adding salt to the wound is that the MOA just accepts this without even making an modicum of honest effort to represent the interests of members for whom this is an important issue.

I am pretty sure that if a person were to data-mine all of my posts on this Forum over the past 19 years that this isn't the only time that subsequent events have proven me wrong. :scratch

Back