• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cardo Packtalk Bold JBL Install

pappy35

Cyber Monday was good for me and my wife (but bad for my my wallet) today. I scampered down to the local Cycle Gear and picked up the subject gear for $400 plus tax.

We each have Shoei Neotec II's and I'm having two issues whose solution is not immediately obvious to the semi-literate installer: first is the speakers seem to be larger than the holes in the helmet, and second, the channel for the mic boom is way too narrow for the Cardo's included boom mic. Anyone on here install one of these recently in a Neotec II care to offer some hints? I'm off to peruse YouTube but thought I'd post a question here in case of failure.

Back