• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Gs-911

Ted has also changed his price back to the regular price.
I would call Ted and ask if he will honor the sale price that he had advertised.
His website had shown the sale price would be good until the 8th or 9th.
Can't remember if it showed 8th or 9th.

I remembered seeing Dec 9th when I first looked at it. That’s why I wasn’t in a huge hurry. Was planning to purchase from Ted’s. I will try calling today.

I remembered seeing Dec 9th when I first looked at it. That’s why I wasn’t in a huge hurry. Was planning to purchase from Ted’s. I will try calling today.

I found in another thread the date was Dec 9th.
I edited my post to show the 9th.

The email notice I got said the sale ended at midnight Dec. 2nd.

Was the email from Twisted Throttle or Ted at BeemerShop?
On Ted's website where there was large red text showing Dec 9th.

Last edited:
The Hexcode direct purchase sale was only until the 2nd. I did however get a new email saying that they are now offering $200 for a trade in. Perhaps that is why the Beemershop sale ended early. Or perhaps they made an error with the date and were made to change it due to licensing agreements.

The Hexcode direct purchase sale was only until the 2nd. I did however get a new email saying that they are now offering $200 for a trade in. Perhaps that is why the Beemershop sale ended early. Or perhaps they made an error with the date and were made to change it due to licensing agreements.

My email was from HEX Inovate.

My email was from HEX Inovate.

Thanks.
Until today I didn't realize you could purchase direct from Hexcode.
I wonder what they charge for shipping to the US?
I already have one, just curious about shipping.

Received mine yesterday. It was shipped from California. Was able to get it set up and registered without any problems, and already used it to reset the service reminder. Actually took more time trying to find the OBD port than anything (on ‘19 RT it’s under the black cover above the engine on the right side).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back