• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

hey folks

jz3377

Another new guy here. Originally from Boston, I escaped to Florida years ago and currently reside north of Pensacola. I love the opportunity to ride year round here, and I finally got a decent bike yesterday. She's a beautiful blue 2001 K1200LT with only 34000 miles. I got her insured this morning so now it's time to ride.

Welcome to the forum and BMWs, jz! Get those "knees in the breeze"!! Show us a picture of the bike when you get a chance. Oh, and add your location details in your profile...it will help in the future if people can recommend services, etc., near you.

Hope you enjoy your 'new' ride, JZ!
Also hope you've settled upon a good training environment there in western FL. You've picked a rather massive Beemer
{I had an '03 LT and I picked it up more than once - be mindful!}. We just enjoyed a quick vacation to the Keys and an overnight stay at the Pensacola NAS. The National Naval Aviation Museum is well worth the time to investigate, Y'all...
https://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/attractions/plan-visit/

Don't know if you've seriously gotten into 2-wheeled touring yet, but you're close enough to Leeds, AL that you need to plan a visit to the Barber's Motorsport Museum - it's even bigger & better than the aviation museum!
https://www.barbermuseum.org

Hope your new Touring machine suits your lifestyle!
Ciao, HSV-Phil

Back