• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

FL BMW Dealer Relocation

catcando2

Broward Motorsports Palm Beach is moving their Motorrad dealership to Broward Motorsports Treasure Coast on US1 in Hobe Sound. As I understand relocation is effective January 2020. Any owners who have service experience with BM good or not will be appreciated.

I am not surprised by this move as their sales staff had a nasty habit of ignoring customers wondering their showroom floor.
I don't know about their service department, but many of the bikes sold there end up at the Ft Lauderdale dealer for service and parts...

Edit: Welcome to the forum..:wave

Last edited:
I am not surprised by this move as their sales staff had a nasty habit of ignoring customers wondering their showroom floor.
I don't know about their service department, but many of the bikes sold there end up at the Ft Lauderdale dealer for service and parts...

Edit: Welcome to the forum..:wave

Thanks for the welcome! i visited Lauderdale dealer and left feeling they knowledgeable and all were helpful, unfortunately they didn't have a gray 1600B in stock. I wouldn't hesitate having hem do my service if I still lived in Lauderdale, but moved to Hobe Sound years ago. Ended up finding my bike at Euro Cycles Tampa Bay. Also knowledgeable and great group, but just not convenient.

Hmmm,,,, Now I'm wondering if I should take my new (to me) 2020 R1250RT there for service; they are the closest to me as I live in Port St Lucie, but there are a couple other dealers within an hours drive. Interested in any thoughts, feedback and experiences others have had.

TIA,
KevinL

Hmmm,,,, Now I'm wondering if I should take my new (to me) 2020 R1250RT there for service; they are the closest to me as I live in Port St Lucie, but there are a couple other dealers within an hours drive. Interested in any thoughts, feedback and experiences others have had.

TIA,
KevinL

Broward in Hobe Sound is a very disappointing dealer, both sales and service departments as the words “customer service” are not in their vocabulary.

I moved down here from NJ a few years ago and learned very quickly that most motorcycle and car dealers treat their customers either with a friendly indifference or disdain and that includes everything from Mercedes to Yamaha.

I finally found a BMW dealer in Ft. Meyers, Gulf Coast BMW, that knows customer service and even though they’re a 3 hour one way trip for me to go there, that’s where I purchased my new GSA from after meeting the owner Ed, Ed Cahill my salesperson and Adam, the parts manager. It’s a well run family business and I will gladly take the ride here for my servicing. If you need convincing, take a look at their service departments. One is dirty and disorganized, while the other is what you expect from a top notch BMW service area.

Back